Loving Your Neighbor...

...is probably one of the hardest things to do. Especially if your neighbors are fond of making so much noise up to 12 midnight, belching out their vocal chords in their loud videokes, throwing their garbage in front of your porch, or simply parking their vehicles in front of your gate thus blocking your driveway. Especially if your neighbors are fond of staring at you whenever you go out of your doorstep, as if scrutinizing your looks and your actions. Especially if their kids are fond of tinkering with your stuff, whether these stuff are just being dried under the sun, or they are garbage waiting to be picked up by the garbage truck man. Well, I am talking about my neighbors, and they just drive me nuts!

According to our CLP speaker, loving our neighbors is one of our Christian responsibilities. As we are all one, how we perceive and how we treat them would be doing the same to Jesus Christ. Before, it was very easy to react negatively. I would easily curse and swear, and come up with scenarios in my head where I would be my b*tchiest self and tell them to leave my damn porch, driveway and garbage alone. But now, I always have to remind myself to extend my patience and divert my attention elsewhere. If I can spread the love, then it would be much better.

But at this very moment, when I can still feel the pounding of the floor caused by the bass vibrations of their sound system, I just can't help but blog about it and type away the angst.