Assessment

Among many other things that I like about attending the Christian Life Program is that it always keeps my feet on the ground. It helps to be reminded that in the matters of Christianity, I have tons more to learn, unlearn and re-learn.

I need to learn to have more faith. To pray faithfully, not just whenever I remember or feel like doing it. To study more about Jesus by reading the Bible and reading spiritual books. To make tithing a regular and wholehearted habit.

I need to unlearn my UP "activist" orientation. To let go of worldly angst and my being always at the complaining end. To let go of my pride. To let go of wanting to be always in control of everything. Because whatever that is happening in my life right now is because of God's master plan. And that I am merely a passerby, an instrument of His great work.

I need to re-learn how to take pleasure in fulfilling my Christian responsibilities. As a wife, mother, and worker. I need to re-learn the virtue of patience, forgiveness, and compassion.

It has been ten weeks since my hubby and I started with the CLP. And major things have happened. I may say it wasn't a smooth sail, but I know that it is for His glory. Opportunities are coming in like I have never imagined. I have never been this happy, so I am very excited about what lies ahead. I trust that it is going to be greater than ever!

1 comments:

vinam said...

nice post about assessment u r blog is also very nice i was added this blog in my link also visit my new post in Amazing blog ,
jack ,
deaty.please add my blog in to your fiends link list.